Monday, January 30, 2012

Dream 01-30-12

I think that’s twice now I’ve dreamt of dragons flying over this stretch of road by a Wal-Mart. This time, at least, I was able to get my camera out and snapped about five or six pictures. I don’t know if any of them came out, but I tried. There was also some stuff in what I think was an abandoned building. It was kind of weird. I was playing a video game and then I was talking to Aaron. There was trash and stuff everywhere and a broken elevator. I remember this weird tree with really gummy sap we used as kind of a bungee to climb upstairs. There was a store and I wanted to try on this purple outfit, but there were people watching. I could have turned invisible, but my clothes wouldn’t turn and people would still know. So I went to change in the broken elevator. Turns out it was really broken, it was just a door and a floor and only one wall of the shaft. There was a whole two-story pile of toys and trash leading up to the elevator from the other side.

No comments:

Post a Comment