Monday, January 9, 2012

Dream 01-09-12

Was driving a bus of people into this camping area. I got lucky and the highway turnoff was not terribly congested. Unfortunately I wasn’t paying too much attention as I pulled into the woods and ran over a torso. There were a couple of other body parts littered across the road. The cops didn’t stop me, but they were combing the area for more parts and, I assume, whoever was responsible. That was kind of a worry through the whole dream. I spent time in three different areas. The first was a flimsy, fake cabin. There were three of us there. It was dark and we were worried. I told them we were going to stay with some other friends that were in a more proper house. We got there, though, and realized that the doors didn’t fully close. So we all worked doing the best we could to lock up. A girl and I were watching a construction crew working below us (we were on the second floor looking out of the window). I think we knew a couple of the guys down there. The area was lit with some yellowish spotlights, but then suddenly everything started glowing bright blue. A huge black plane flew over. It looked very odd, especially the bright BRIGHT blue lights on the tail end. I thought it was a UFO and she said it was a common mistake. Then a couple more people showed up and they all threw me a birthday party. I had a larger-than-necessary plastic, Hello Kitty cowboy party hat and someone had brought a Hello Kitty cake. I was given a slice before everybody started singing.

After that I ended up in a bathroom stall where some little Asian girls thought I was a ghost. I wasn’t, though. I was just hiding from some other girls that were making fun of me.

Either before that or after that part (I’m not entirely sure anymore) I was in another house. Brak was there. At one point I knew I was dreaming because there was a big cat sitting at the table like a person. Not sitting like a cat, sitting like a person. I said “I’m dreaming” and tried to take control. It only partly worked. I tried to get physical with Brak, but she was unwell. I stopped because I didn’t want to hurt her.

Lastly I ended up walking down a street (or trail, I’m not sure if we were still in the woods or not) with Aaron. We found a vending machine. It had a special new kind of cherry Pepsi that was supposed to be wetter and more refreshing. As soon as I put my dollar in the machine my alarm went off.

No comments:

Post a Comment