Saturday, January 7, 2012

Dream 01-07-12

I think I started on some kind of cruise ship. I think it was a big group trip, like a field trip or something. We hadn’t departed yet so I was walking along the railing just looking at the water for a bit while the rest of the people were getting on board. Clint came up and we started talking for a bit. He mentioned needing or forgetting something and since we had time (I assumed) I offered to drive him out to get it. We were making our way through the Carrollton neighborhood (or near it) when he said it was further out. I started driving faster. I thought we were going to Wal-mart maybe, but we ended up at some kind of shack out in the boonies. There was an ill-tempered older lady and a younger lady. I think I took my shoes off because of all of the mud, because I remember putting my shoes back on when he came back out of the house. I think we got in the car, but I don’t think we made it back to the cruise ship.

The next thing I remember is standing outside of Ahtram and Melissa’s place. They were living with another couple and two little kids, boys, and it was really late at night. I snuck in. I’m not sure why. The house was almost like a maze with doors and halls everywhere. I made it back towards their bedroom where Melissa was sleeping. She woke up and saw me and I made the “sssshhhhhh” sign. She smiled and nodded before going to the bathroom. We sat on one of the kid’s beds to talk for a bit when Ahtram came in and I made the “sssshhhhhh” sign again. He nodded and sat on the floor next to us. Then while we were in the middle of the conversation (I don’t know what we were talking about) the lady of the couple came in. I didn’t have time to hide, but she didn’t quite freak out the way I expected her to. Before even meeting her I didn’t really like her, but then I saw her and liked her even less. It wasn’t because of the way she looked, just this energy she had around her. She was putting one of the boys to bed and then just invited herself into the conversation. I was about to leave because I did not want to talk to her. Last thing I remember is looking at my socks. I guess I had taken my shoes off again.

No comments:

Post a Comment