Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Dream 01-25-12

Started off out in the country. I was driving down a long road. A few times. Well, enough that the same traffic was around. Twice this bus driver sped right up behind me and then somehow grabbed my arm to slingshot himself around me. It hurt. I think the second time there was a wreck and a bunch of people had to stop. I confronted the bus driver and explained what he did and how dangerous it was and that it wasn’t fair to the kids. So I took over his bus route. It was a small community so I knew where all of the kids lived. I drove onto the road and was going towards the houses when all of a sudden I wasn’t driving the bus anymore. One second I was driving the bus, the next I was driving a motorcycle. There was a family with about three kids all messing with one little girl’s backpack with their heads hanging dangerously into the road. I swerved a bit to avoid them and yelled at the lady to get her kids out of the damn road. Found out later that the little girl had her head run over by a UPS truck. That was only part of the problem, though. There was a detective wandering around trying to piece together what happened with the bus. I told him what happened, about the guy and the motorcycle. He seemed to be satisfied that I didn’t do anything. I was wandering around the neighborhood and ran into a boy from the bus. I talked to him a bit and he had the same memory that I did. One second he was on the bus, the next he was on a motorcycle. Unfortunately we never found out what was going on.

After that Aaron and I were at this girl’s house with a couple of other friends. We were spending the night and all upstairs in her bedroom. Aaron and I started having sex on the floor and a couple of other people paired off as well. Suddenly we heard a faint bell that was the signal that the girl’s mom had come home. What we didn’t know was that she was right outside the door. Aaron hid behind the door and I tried to cover up and pretend I was asleep. She talked to her mom for a bit then came in and said we all had to leave because she was going out. The house was very pink.

After that I ended up at this outdoor omelet bar. It was dark and the lines were moving slowly. By the time I got up to the register I had to wait for them to cook more eggs, I guess. No one was at the registers, but there were still plenty of people in line. I noticed there was some grass starting to catch on fire so I started stomping it out. I was wearing some pretty cool heeled boots. One of the fires got fairly big and was pretty bright. Finally I got all of the fires out, but woke up on my way back to the bar.

No comments:

Post a Comment