Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Dream 01-18-12

Brak and I were out in a big city. I’m not sure if we were wandering or shopping. We had Jet with us. I know we were about to take a trip and first we had to find a place to eat and a bathroom. We tried to find food first, but the first big building we went into only had a pizza place. We went up five flights of stairs and found a bathroom. She went in first and then I had to go. At least, I think I did. I found a big mirror and started to strip. I think so I could get a picture of myself. Suddenly this tall, dark haired woman appeared behind me. I got embarrassed and went into one of the stalls. When I came out she was gone. I went to the sink to wash my hands and she appeared behind me again. I tried to talk to her, but she wouldn’t say anything so I left the bathroom. Except I ended up going out a back door. Jet followed me and then took off. I ran after her calling her name. Finally I caught up to her and we had to circle around the whole building to get back to Brak. (I don’t know how we got outside on the ground when we went upstairs for the bathroom). She was still standing by the bathroom doors. That was when I realized we had both gone into the wrong bathroom. Neither of us noticed the signs reading “Mädchen” and “Jungen”, or the other door.

No comments:

Post a Comment