Sunday, January 15, 2012

Dream 01-15-12

I was with a group of friends. We had a truckload of stuff we were carting into some restaurant. Some was Lego displays, some table flags, and some heavier stuff like a filing cabinet. After moving about half the stuff we took a break and went into this other store. They had moved their stock around and I couldn’t find the incense. Finally I did somewhere behind the counter. The sticks were humungous. I don’t think I ended up getting any because they were so big. It was getting late and darker and we were walking towards “home”. One guy was so tired he fell asleep right in the gutter and I carried him into the house. We got some more stuff to the restaurant, but they had changed their layout as well and things became a little confusing. A couple of us were walking from the restaurant back “home” and ran into a slight problem. Apparently there was a guy in a rabbit suit who was big trouble. If he saw you, he’d kill you. He was only supposed to pop up randomly from time to time. So we ducked onto someone’s porch for a minute for him to go away, but he kept showing up. Every time he did, we’d hide. I think he showed up three or four times, and we never made it back “home”.

No comments:

Post a Comment