Thursday, January 19, 2012

Dream 01-19-12

I owned a house. It seemed really big, but not quite big enough for what we needed. I had a plan, sort of. We had two kids, I think. One was a boy who was about 8. We had the house partitioned off for this game show he was going to compete in. He had to do something with the dining area of our house and it was going to be on TV. If he succeeded then we’d win enough money to redo the kitchen and move things around a bit so they made more sense. I was wandering around off-set, trying not to distract him. I ran into Jason. I tried to get him off to the side so I could talk to him about something, but every time we were finally alone more people would show up. In parts of my house they had no business being in. They were his friends and I tried to get him to get rid of them. One guy was being particularly loud and I had to keep shushing him. Finally I grabbed him by the shirt collar and told him that if he fucked this up for me I would destroy him and threw him to the ground. I went back into my bedroom and flopped down on the bed. Out of nowhere Lil came and jumped on me. I was confused and a little angry and I had to keep shushing her, too.

There was another part with an almost bird’s eye view of the neighborhood. There was something going on out there that made it a very dangerous place to be. I think there was a big evil…. Almost tent around parts of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment