Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Dream 01-17-12

Everybody kept showing up and leaving so quickly it was hard to figure out who I was hanging out with at any given time. I know Aaron, Mook and Jack where there. So was another set of guys that were their friends, but I don’t remember ever seeing before; and so was another set of guys that were disturbing to me from the start. Aaron and I would keep visiting Jack. He lived in this apartment that was inside this huge converted house. You went in the front door and there were 4 doors, two together. You take the left of the together doors and go up a flight of stairs. At the top you take a right through another door and then up another flight of stairs to the right and then through another door. At least, that’s the last way I remember getting there. I think if may have gotten more complicated as the dream went on.

It started out with the 5 or 6 of us just hanging out, normal. We went to a lake and make a video that was, like, a commemoration of somebody moving? Maybe Aaron and me. I started out in our lake and then was supposed to end up in another lake (we were going to use the computer to splice the videos together on the computer), but by the time we got there it was dark and Aaron wasn’t sure it was safe to swim in. Then we were all hanging out again. I kept clutching a book or something. I heard my phone go off, but it wasn’t the normal ring. I was expecting someone to leave a message that that was their new number, but instead it was mom. She called to let me know that “my” cat had “given birth” but one of the kittens was severely premature and one was this half-formed mess of sort-of-cat and watery goop, in addition to the rest of the watery goop that would have been the rest of the kittens. She kept sending pictures of drawings of this to my phone and each one was more elaborate. Like she was working on it and sending the revised picture.

I tried to get away from that and everyone sort of migrated upstairs for a while. I feel like this time we only went halfway up that what I described. Then Jack wanted to take us to this “thing” that was on the bottom floor of the house. We went downstairs and there was another white door. He went through and Aaron and I were about to follow, but then I noticed it was this overly complicated spook house-maze that I didn’t want to go through again. (I’m not sure if I’ve dreamt it before, but in the dream I remembered it) I backed up and went outside and sat on the porch. Mook and one of the other guys where there and we sat with them waiting for Jack to come back. He moved through so fast we didn’t get a chance to tell him we weren’t doing it.

The next part is a bit fuzzy. I remember ending up in another top floor apartment at the other end of the building. I remember being very distraught about something, but I wasn’t sure quite what. I just knew I had to get out of there. Those two disturbing guys where looking at me and there was a dead naked guy in front of me. As I went towards the door I heard someone explaining to someone else that “we were never here” and “it was just a cock-in”. I think he meant “break-in” but he said “cock-in” three or four times. And the guy he was talking to, who I saw first, said “yes, a cock-in”. I came around the corner and it was like a movie. I saw all dark and then the person turned around and it was Jack and he sort of looked right through me. I went past him and down stairs and then all the way up that complicated stairways to Jack’s place (why? I don’t know) and there was a girl there who started talking to me about body paint and how working somewhere had turned her into kind of a brash slut. I just wanted to lay down on the couch in the dark. Then the two friend guys I didn’t know where watching a video….

It was a video of some chicks naked lower half and some guy banging away on her and then the guy gets shot dead while he’s fucking her. I had the realization that the chick was me and I was dead, too. That my corpse, in fact, had been set up for the murder because the guy was a necrophiliac. I felt, like, a “force” of realization, physically, and it woke me up.

No comments:

Post a Comment