Sunday, January 1, 2012

Dream 01-01-12

There were cats and small dogs milling around through most of it. Started out in this small town where Aaron and I had this barn. Barry was down to visit and I went up into the hayloft to show him, but there were wasps and hornets everywhere. I managed to outmaneuver them while Aaron started spraying and killing them. There was a part where mom was there and she wanted me to pick up a few things. I was looking at this giant wall of plastic jewelry but didn’t end up getting anything. There was a guy who needed a ride to the T-Mobile building to trade in his phone and the creepy guy from the McDonald’s in Wal-Mart was working there. I got bored waiting (since I didn’t know where the Sears in this town was and mom wanted a sales paper from there) so I went inside with a tray of cheesecake squares and started giving them to people. That was kind of the weird part at the end. From outside it didn’t look like anybody was in there, but when I went in there was a lady with some kids and a couple and another guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment