Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Dream 02-01-12

Started out daytime and a bunch of “us” were at an animal sanctuary. We had a couple of cats there for some reason, Onyx was one of them. She was socializing better than I expected her to, and it made me kind of sad. When I picked her up she wanted to be put down so she could spend more time with this other male cat that looked just like her. Even though she was fixed. I think that’s how it started. I don’t remember if I was still awake or if I’d fallen asleep, but I remember thinking (or remembering) that I was going to look up online about free places in the area for cat spay and neuter. I had that imagine in my head and then we were at the sanctuary. It was kind of a nice place, the animals got to move around freely and they weren’t in any danger. I was uncomfortable having Onyx there, though. Partly because I was worried about her continued safety, partly because there were so many kids working there.

Next thing it was dark and I think I was driving Sandra home. We went down this winding road that was flanked on both sides with hedges and stuff. We didn’t make it very far when we hit a road block. The car in front of us turned around, then we turned around, then the car behind us turned around. Then a weird thing happened and I would swear I could hear the people in the car behind us talking. We were all driving pretty slow because of all of the curves in the road, but it still seemed odd. I was telling Sandra that we had buried Elvis around here near one of the signs. She asked me if I wanted to stop and so we did. So I could show her, but I think also I was curious about the people I could hear. We stayed close to the hedges on the same side of the street. The first sign I thought it was couldn’t have been. It was in an indented…. Like, stone shed in the hedges. No way I would have done that. I remembered another similar sign (both had upside-down triangles, were kind of small, and faced the wrong way to the street) a little further down. This time she heard the people, too, and we ducked into the hedge between the hedge and the fence. We walked through that small space even though we never heard the people again. When we emerged, however, there were bears climbing over another fence. We made ourselves big and kept walking trying not to be noticed (by doing anything strange or spastic), but they chased us anyway. We made it into another fenced in area and were able to block them in. We walked a little further down and found the second sign, but I wasn’t sure if that was it either. Dejected we began walking back to the car. We were careful passing the bears, even though they were asleep. When we got to the area where we had previously ducked into the hedges there was a guy outside of his house and we crouched down so we wouldn’t be seen. That was when I started hearing the voice of a narrator. We kept walking ducked down, sure the guy would notice us with the narrator guy talking. I thought I might have seen him, but then I woke up.



Brak and I were at some kind of buffet place. On the inside it was kind of a mirror image of itself with matching buffet tables on opposite ends of the restaurant. It was dark and the place was mostly empty. I assumed it was just early morning. We had our plates, but they had been eaten. Brak when up for a second plate. I sat there doing I don’t even know what. After a while I realized it had been a while so I grabbed my plate and went to check on her. She was standing next to the empty buffet table at the opposite end of the restaurant talking to some lady. We were waiting for more food, but then we ended up outside. It was night and the place was closed.



This one was a little disturbing. For a couple of reasons. I started out in a Taco Bell inside a mall. I wanted to talk to one of the chicks that worked there. The lines were pretty busy, though, and she was barely able to take my order properly. She ended up giving me more food, though, because she liked me. I sat down to eat and was soon joined by three Latina ladies. They worried me a bit, but I tried not to show it. There was one that kept asking me a question, but I couldn’t understand the middle part of it. Even after asking her to repeat it for the third time. I don’t know if she was speaking that part in Spanish, or just mumbling it. Finally they cleared out and the chick from the counter came over to flirt with me for a while.

Then I ended up at some kind of clearance swap meet. There was a lot of good stuff and I found a cart full of really awesome shoes. Sketcher and Hello Kitty. I even found a cool pair of shoes I liked for Aaron. I was going through one of the shelves and when I turned around the cart was gone! I looked around and found some other girl rummaging through it. I got into a fight with her over it and finally ended up just walking away crying. I went to a shelf in the back and started picking through some nail polish. She came up and said something. I apologized. I was upset mostly because I really wanted those shoes for Aaron and his weren’t in her pile with the rest of mine. I spotted his on someone else’s shelf amongst a slew of kid’s shoes. I ended up just leaving with nothing.

I think I got a ride home with a vampire. He reminded me of a mix between Aiden and Angel. Leaning more towards Aiden. I think he drugged me. I think I was a vampire, too. I was sitting in the front passenger seat waving my hand in front of my face and it was doing strange things. I laughed a bit and then passed out. When I came around we were in his apartment. There was another chick there and an old guy. I don’t know if they were vampires or not. I was obsessed with this basket on the counter. It had some soda bottles and this huge bottle of nail polish that had separated. There was green liquid and a huge string of purple in the center. No matter how hard I shook it I couldn’t get it to go back together. I also remember stirring some chili and liquid cheese in a small pot on the stove. Everyone seemed a little on edge. I asked “Aiden” how bad it was and he told me I should check the obituaries. I grabbed the newspaper and checked the index. I saw the page for “Obituary”, but when I started turning pages I forgot the number. When I checked the index I couldn’t find it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment