Thursday, January 26, 2012

Dream 01-26-12

I think I was in Germany (a very stylized, fairy tale looking Germany) with my parents and sisters. We went on a tour of some cabins and I took as many pictures as I could. After that we started hiking to the place we were going to stay. On the way we passed a bunch of really nice houses. I noticed two of my friends were staying in some of the houses (different ones, they didn’t know each other) and at first I was happy, until I saw where the five of us were going to be staying. In this drab box of a hostel. It was awful. Four of us were going to be sharing this futon thing and mom was going to be in this other room with the cats. I was very upset. Partly because of the place, partly because that room didn’t have a proper door and the cats kept escaping. Actually, for a while I was pretty sure they were being let out. I had to keep catching them and throwing them back in. Natalie was there, except she was kind of mean. Dad mentioned something about how we could stay in one of the nicer houses, but then there was something about how military guys wouldn’t be able to pay something with something…. It was in a pamphlet. I really didn’t want to put him out, but if we could do better I really wanted to. I kept collecting cats and throwing them in the room and next time I tried to find dad he was gone. I guess out trying to find a place. At the end I went into the cat room, but there was a problem. There were two cats that looked like Saleen. One, though, was very mean and attacking Icarus. I told it to get out, in my best authoritative voice. On it’s way it out started to transform, I’m not sure what it was transforming into, but I was scared. Still, I had to protect the cats and kept telling it to get out. Finally it did. Mom was talking to some people at the counter, something about problems she’s had with her “illness” and being confused and stuff. It was pretty embarrassing the things she was talking about, but I don’t remember why.

No comments:

Post a Comment