Thursday, January 12, 2012

Dream 01-12-12

I started at a house. I think it was supposed to be my grandparent’s house, but it was very different. Sandra, at least, was there and I think Annalisa, too. Somehow we ended up at this sort of campground that I feel like I was just at in a dream recently. There’s a dirt path and a public pool for free water. There was a crudely built wooden building which was intended to accommodate all of the people. Some of them I knew, some I didn’t. There were a lot of children. Some of whom were doing homework. It got dark and one guy went out to scare off wild animals. There was a nice dog wandering around. I tried to find appropriate spots to build fires and put one kid in charge of filling up water buckets. I think John was there and he was drunk. It was all a bit confusing and mushed together. Someone tried to build a fire under one of the beds. The frame of the bed was a metal slab, so I moved the bedding just in case someone tried to light it.

No comments:

Post a Comment