Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Dream 01-24-12

Started out a little strange and confusing. My sisters and I were living together, again. At first, for some reason, Sandra and I were sharing a room and AJ had one to herself. Then Sandra decided to move the bunk-bed into AJ’s room to share with her and I got the other room all to myself. I had a couple of friends over; Brak was one of them. She was looking into this huge mirror. I came up behind her and put my arms around here, but then when I looked in the mirror there were two of me. This scared me so much I had to keep looking away until finally I just walked away from the mirror.

That feeling of unease followed me through the rest of the dream. I just couldn’t seem to figure out why there were two reflections of me. I tried going to an arcade, a friend’s house and even a bar. There was part where I was outside of a big, L-shaped, 2-story building talking to someone and this girl was up on the second story balcony. We called for her to join us and she was going to jump off so I sent the other person up to stop her.

No comments:

Post a Comment