Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Dream 01-10-12

I know it was a pretty long one, but I don’t remember much. The first thing I remember is a minivan packed up like we used to pack for our summer trips. Full up and stacked on top. It was laying on it’s side and someone else and I were trying to keep at least some of the stuff together. I think it was Annalisa trying to take a trip to show off and the other person and I noticed there were quite a few things tied to the top of the van that didn’t belong to her so we had to start going through it.

The next thing I was in a bathroom. It was small and there were three shopping carts in there. I pushed the carts together to make more room for myself and new ones kept showing up. Some out of thin air, some pushed in by (a different) someone else. By the time I started waking up I had a row of about 13 shopping carts going out the door. I was getting pretty good at figuring out how to push the line of them and getting them to go where I wanted them to without running the lead cart into walls.

No comments:

Post a Comment