Friday, January 20, 2012

Dream 01-20-12

Aaron and I were “home”. It was a fairly big trailer, but the rooms were situated much different than this one. Our room was kind of in the middle. He had invited two guys over for a 4-way. The first guy showed up and we were sitting around talking. I was naked and we were playing with our phones and stuff. Then the second guy showed up, but he brought a friend so I got dressed again. We all just kind of hung out. At one point I went into the kitchen and there were so many desserts. I didn’t get to try any, though (even though I noticed them twice), because when I got to the kitchen I noticed something weird. Aside from the door being open, the whole wall next to it was billowing in and out with the breeze. We had to keep wrangling the cats. I was trying to find a way to get the wall to stay still (it was meshy, kind of like a screen door) because the breeze was really nice and I thought the cats would enjoy it if we could keep them from getting out. Unfortunately we only had a little duct tape. I ended up just having to close the door and somehow that anchored the wall.

I’m not sure what happened to the extra guy, but after the door was taken care of Aaron and I and the two guys went out driving. Aaron and I were in one car, guy #2 was in a car or truck and I think guy #3 was on a motorcycle. It was really dark and the roads were all country and deserted. Until we got to this big, kind of underground cement parking thing. There were four roads that came together and the parking place was on one of the corners. We converged and decided to head back. There were a couple of beat-up trucks that were coming down the other roads, turning and then turning around and it made us nervous. When we tried to turn around, though, (everyone was following me for some reason) we got turned around and sort of lost in the parking structure and I couldn’t remember which road exactly was the way back.

No comments:

Post a Comment