Monday, January 16, 2012

Dream 01-16-12

I was with Brak at some kind of community center. We had taken a standardized test and were waiting to get the results. My parents were there, as were the parents or grandparents of some of the other people. I have no idea what the test was about or why it was such a big deal. We were all sort of hanging around. Some sitting at tables, others standing around talking. They had a tv going and an old lady at the table next to us was asking me about the show. Shawn from Psych had a new show by himself and he was dressed like a cowboy sorta. The lady was asking me if he was the guy from Psych. Then another guy at the table was asking me other stuff about the show since he had only seen a couple of episodes.

Finally a girl came in with a box that had the test results. The girl asked me if I wanted two copies and I said “yes”. I got an 88. I think Brak got a 92 or 94. A bunch of people got other stuff for participating. I got this little pink… thing. It looked like a kid’s computer and opened up into a toy house. Very strange. I think this is where I lost track of Brak. My dad was asking me some questions, some having to do with this remote control he was holding; so was someone else’s dad. All of a sudden everyone was asking me to help them with stuff and mom wanted help grabbing her stuff to put it in the van. As usual she had a ton of stuff. A lot of it was candy.

By the time the place started really clearing out and we were by the van I realized I had lost my pink thing. I had to find it because my test results were in it. So dad starts helping me go through the boxes in the dumpster. He finds one with my name on it, but it’s not the right one. It’s in a bigger box. I grab a trashcan on wheels and sort of ride it up(hill, there was a driveway or something) to the building. I find another box near the top, but I don’t think it’s in there either.

No comments:

Post a Comment