Sunday, February 26, 2006

Dream 02-26-06

We (Aaron and I) lived in some sort of gated neighborhood that was more isolated than most. We were close. A few of us had our own “fit club” and I was losing a lot of weight.

We were on our way home and passed these metal racks with a bunch of magnets. I stopped to look at them and there was a guy (one of our neighbors, of course) holding a tiny little dog. He invited us to his house.

While there we all talked and I tickled the tiny dog’s tummy. The counter was covered with papers. They seemed relevant to something, but I couldn’t make out any of them. I’m not sure how long we were there, or if we even left before the attacks.

It happened very quickly. One of our neighbors was killed, there was a book with a message on it. A bunch of us moving and hiding in small groups. I don’t’ know how he got in, or if he was stopped, but the attacks were very deliberate. He may have even been someone from the community. The message on the book may have been pointing in that direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment