Friday, February 17, 2006

Dream 02-17-06

Aaron and I were living in a trailer much like this one, only someplace completely different. Dad, Tim and BJ came by to visit, a tough combination to juggle. There was some awkward conversation. Aaron and Tim went outside, Dad and I sat to play some video games, and BJ went to lay down because he wasn’t feeling well.

I think Dad left, and I started stretching out my back. I noticed I was getting juicy, so I looked for something to wipe myself. There was someone on the bed where I was, so I went to my (our) room. BJ was there asleep on the floor. I carefully stepped over him and onto the bed, but then he was there. He started talking about sex and made me real uncomfortable. Reminded me of Ricky, actually. I darted out of the room and into the bathroom, but the door wouldn’t close so I could lock it. I ran outside to join Tim and Aaron, trying to act casual. They started shuffling me along. Tim pointed to a yellow spot on the fence, and that’s when I noticed these huge, misshapen bees everywhere. He was swatting at them while Aaron led me around to safety. In the parking lot was a car with a family of about 10 trying to all squeeze in.

No comments:

Post a Comment