Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Dream 02-15-06

I was at home, on Carrollton, though I was going around locking doors and such when dad came home. I found myself walking with him towards the mall. About 1/2way up the block, I looked down and realized I was nude. This made me a little uncomfortable, but I kept walking. At the end of the block we just turned right back around and headed back. There was something odd about the houses as we passed them, but I couldn’t put my finger on it.

I think we made it to the house, but I either went through a portal or was lead by someone to a place where all hell had broken loose. Everyone was fighting everyone else, there was a guy who kept sticking pins in his face and pulling them out. Something about a little dog, but I don’t think I want to remember. There was also an 80-year-old martial arts expert taking down 2 and 3 thugs at a time. It was all very frightening.

No comments:

Post a Comment