Tuesday, February 7, 2006

Dream 02-07-06

I’m not sure what happened. Aaron and I were in one ½ of a duplex, part of a little duplex community. It was night. He had gone crazy and started attacking me. Nothing I did seemed to faze him. I found a pole and rammed it into his chest. While he stood there stunned, I took off outside. I ran to the next building over and reached the far duplex, which I thought was also empty. When I got there, a woman appeared. I guess she knew I was in trouble because she invited me in. I sat in a chair in the dark and she went into the kitchen.

A few moments passed and I saw Aaron outside the window. She invited him in as well. We got to talking and noticed some jewelry and trinkets on the TV that belonged to someone else. We gathered them up and went to the bathroom to talk. He had changed back to his normal self.

The bathroom was huge and odd. There were about 6 toilets and an area that looked like a writing room. We decided we had to get out of there. More people appeared, and I think Annalisa was even asleep on the couch. We managed to sneak out unseen and made our way back to the duplex we had been staying in. The sun was coming up, so we decided it was best if we just get in the car and go.

No comments:

Post a Comment