Friday, February 10, 2006

Dream 02-10-06

Started at this school. There was pretty tight security, but nothing really unusual. I was walking with a guy I knew and he apparently set off one of the alarms. When we were in and out of the way, a security guy came and took him away.

I was in a sort of commons area, and I heard noises around the corner. When I went to investigate, I got trapped in this room with some kind of monster. It was humanoid, yet it’s joints bent at odd angles and it scurried around on the floor. I tried to defend myself with a broken chair or something.

I’m not sure if it worked or not, because next thing I knew Aaron and I were pulling out of a driveway in the middle of nowhere on some sort of decrepit motorcycle or something. As we sat at the end of the driveway, a car came around the corner. The occupants recognized me first. I knew them from “way back”. We decided to meet up.

Don’t know where Aaron went. I went into this diner and they were seated near the back. We started, they mostly, talking about when I went camping in a place where there was a path and a large tree filled canyon. I recognized it as a dream, but don’t’ remember them being there. Somehow I got behind the fat guy and realized there was something wrong about him. I started to shoot him in the back of his neck, but it did nothing.

I woke up, and when I fell back asleep I was driving . . . Due east. I believe. There was a do-it-yourself car wash on my left. For some reason I thought the other car would be there, so I pulled in. It wasn’t, and I ended up getting ushered into one of the bays. I had pulled mostly through when I decided I may as well wash the car while I was there. I went to back up and ended up all crooked. I pulled forward and when I was backing up again I glanced in my side view mirror and Sandra’s face was right up in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment