Saturday, February 11, 2006

Dream 02-11-06

I think I was in an apartment, like a penthouse. Something about Santa crashing and some things under the carpets.

After that, though, Aaron and I were in a car, he was driving. It was late, and we were trying to get through a drive-thru. We missed the speaker and decided to go inside. We got a variety of food to go.

We ended up back at this huge trailer that was almost like a maze. There were a bunch of people there I knew, but didn’t recognize. I tried to get on the computer, but the programming was unfamiliar. Then I tried to boost the spirits of this nerdy guy, kid actually, who couldn’t get a girl. I don’t think he was really listening.

We, Aaron and I, went outside, and started driving around. We ended up by a little community by Stillhouse. I recognized it when we passed the house I almost bought the car from. For some reason we pulled in and I noticed Dave’s mom was living there. She came out of the front door and I said something about showing Aaron something. She invited us in and showed me some pictures. Only one I remember was one in which she was nude.

No comments:

Post a Comment