Sunday, February 19, 2006

Dream 02-19-06

I was in an old, old house. I believe I was alone for the most part. I was gathering up supplies for something. In the middle of the house was a deep pit of water and a tunnel that led to an underground cave. I was headed to the cave to grab some stuff, so I took a cat with me. Not sure why, but I did. I had a jacket on that I cradled it in. It wasn’t a long trip, but long enough so I knew I was breathing underwater. There was a ledge I dropped the cat off on, picked up some kind of rock or egg and headed back.

When I resurfaced I was at a school. I was all dry, and I guess fairly well known. I sat with this girl and we were discussing something when some snotty girl came up. She said I had to help her with something and she needed some book and then she walked off. I caught up to her and told her no chance. She was irate and stormed off. I stood there talking to someone else for a while when this guy came up and started touching me. I slapped him and left the classroom to find the teacher. I walked down a hall and found her talking to someone. I told her we were ready, but kept walking.

When I went through the next set of doors I ended up back at the house. It was then that I realized the cat was still on the ledge. I jumped in and got her. She was wet and scared, but otherwise fine.



I had this feeling that I was gonna have a hard time going to sleep, even though I was really tired. I got that buzzy feeling and then felt like I was shot out of a cannon.

I was flying around this waterfront cliff. I think Aaron was there. I felt like I was coming back and felt myself in bed. I cleared my head and the buzzing feeling returned. I felt gentle waves and ended up really seeing every random thought that crossed my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment