Saturday, February 4, 2006

Dream 02-04-06

I was on an airplane. Some kind of class trip, but mom had loaded me up with all kinds of stuff. I think she planned on moving wherever it was we were going. I was fiddling with something when I heard we were getting close. I started to gather all the stuff together, almost panicking because it was all spread out and I couldn’t remember what half of it was. I ended u in the cockpit, and there were three students at the controls. The windshield was all black, looked like we were in space. It looked like we were being fired at, and the students were firing back somehow. When the coast was clear I went back to finish gathering the stuff and get off the plane. Some of the stuff was old photo albums with grandpa’s name on it. I never looked in them. I was too busy making sure I got everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment