Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Dream 02-21-06

I was here, just getting out of the bathroom and I heard a noise. I looked outside and dad was trying to back some kind of large metal cage on wheels into the driveway/parking area with a golf cart. It hit the fence and tipped over, but he righted it no problem.

I got a visit from some woman, not sure who she was or where she was from, it was some organization though. She wanted me to go undercover into this prison and visit Nathan. ??? I don’t know why. She gave me a certain outfit to wear, a special ticket to get in, and a rather poorly made fake ID.

I more or less hustled my way in and visited with him. The jail was really small, 5 or 6 cells, and I’m not sure what I was even there for. We talked for awhile and then I left.

Outside I ran into a group of street musicians, a family I believe. They gave me a place to stay for the night. Next day the lady found me again. Said I had to get back in. I was nervous because I didn’t have the proper ticket. When I got inside, though, I realized It wouldn’t be an issue. There was no one at the front desk, the lights were heavily dimmed, and there was a sense of . . . Action passed. I walked back to the cell and it was wide open. He was sitting there with 2 or 3 other guys like he was waiting for me. They were all wearing dark blue baseball-style hats. Someone came up behind me, one of the wardens. They split through a hole in the wall while I was explaining that I had been there before and was just visiting my cousin. A fight or something broke out and one of the guys went down. I grabbed his hat and put it on before running through the hole.

Outside it looked like all hell had broken loose. There were fires and rubble and people running around everywhere. I ran into the child from the family of musicians. He lead me around to safety and took off.

No comments:

Post a Comment