Monday, February 6, 2006

Dream 02-06-06

I was in school, English class, taking my final. I hadn’t decided if I really wanted or needed to yet. So I went to my locker in the back of the classroom. I had a key to the lock, shocking since it’s usually a combination lock. I pulled everything out of the locker then went for a walk.

I ended up in a small clinic, but it was like amaze in there. I ran into someone, maybe Aaron, said I should go back and take the final. So I did. I plowed through most of it. Struggled on a few poetry.

I left a few questions undone, and ended up in another maze area. I had some kind of remote control thing that shot lasers. I made my way around the maze to the center where I ran into Aaron, again. We were making plans. A couple of kacheek came around the corner. I almost shot at them with the laser. I noticed everything was dark, but I could see perfectly. Elvis was there too.

No comments:

Post a Comment