Friday, February 3, 2006

Dream 02-03-06

It was dark. Aaron and I were being chased through this back lot area by a gang of thugs. There was tons of rubble and the fences were like a maze. Whenever someone got close to us I would turn around, look him right in the eyes, wave my hand a little, say a few words, and they would turn around and start fighting whoever was behind them. We jumped a low fence and separated. He went straight ahead into a warehouse type building, and I went right towards a hallway with double doors at the end.

It was light on the other side of those doors. I found myself in a school hallway. I was obviously a few years older, but no one seemed to notice. I found an open classroom and sat in the back next to a girl who knew me. She was showing me these large sheets of glossy paper with pictures of jewelry that were arranged almost like a hart. There was, on each page, one rather large piece, one medium piece, and several smaller pieces. I stared at them for a while trying to figure out what they meant. I was deep in thought when an alarm started going off. We were ushered outside. On the way out there was a guy who was flirting with me. He reminded me of Billy, only kind of dorky. He gave off the air of being fascinated by me, which was kind of awkward. We ended up in a courtyard are, and I took the opportunity to leave.

Aaron and I met back up on a road. It was sort of out in the country with about 6 houses. At one end was a decent sized lot with a little trailer in the center of it. This was ours. We had, apparently just moved in. There was a washer and dryer, the neatest little stove/oven, and a huge dishwasher. Someone was coming up , but I never found out who or why.

No comments:

Post a Comment