Sunday, April 1, 2007

Dream 04-01-07

At first Aaron was driving. He wasn’t bad, but it was nerve wracking. Then I started driving him, dad and Mr. Bailey around, except I had to sit on the hood to do it. That was very hard. I’m not sure how I was steering. I turned down a dark, tree-lined road that had semis parked on either side. Some at very precarious angles. Dad handed me some stuff, but I couldn’t hang on to it all.

I pulled over to pick it all up and this nice gentleman came by to help. He was black, with a very strange accent. I couldn’t place if he was African or not. As we were picking up some loose papers, I noticed quite a few were some kind of old drawings. He kept calling me “Daughters”, said he liked my drawings and that “Daughters should share”. He seemed to like the ones with purple in them, so I gave him one of a girl with purple and pink hair sitting by a rock. He was very happy.

When he headed off down the road, Bruce Willis came up, talked to dad a while and was gonna talk to me when I woke up.

I think the reason Aaron’s driving made me so nervous (when it normally doesn’t) was that he had woken me up so I could drive, but for some reason with Mr. Bailey being around he ended up driving? It was weird also, because through the whole dream no one would tell me where we were going.

No comments:

Post a Comment