Friday, April 13, 2007

Dream 04-13-07

Started in school. It was the last two days, so we were taking exams. They really should have been a breeze for me, because I was graduating early. The first day was easy. I was prepared and relaxed. Walked away with a fancy new shirt, some kind of belt or sash and a medal for how well I did.

That night I walked to Ellie’s house to show her what all I got. I ran into her dad outside, and he wouldn’t let me in! Told me to go home, get some sleep and I could show her tomorrow. Which, of course, I didn’t get to.

I went back to school for the second set of exams. The first one I was taking in a class with Aaron. I was not ready, and kept getting distracted, because he and Elliot (no one I know) were trying to get high off of a little bit of drugs. The teacher called them out and then called me out to ask me what “wrinkle” means. I told her it was slang for a lady’s privates (?).

When we went back in, they were both making a big show of telling a story where “wrinkle” meant something else. Aaron and I fought over the drugs and he said he couldn’t trust me and after that I just couldn’t concentrate.



Aaron and I were driving around and noticed that Dairy Queen had moved to a new building next door. We went into the old building to find that it had been turned into a kind of Malt Shoppe.

He had me wait in the car while he ordered. I was sitting there and Ron Jeremy came out with a camera. He was going to take my picture, but would only do it if I wasn’t looking at him.

After he left I realized that the Malt Shoppe was next to a big concrete igloo. I had seen it in a dream before, knew it was a giant bread oven, but had never checked it out. Aaron was still inside, so I grabbed my camera and took some pictures. I went around back and there were two reenactors sitting around a little fire. They weren’t very lively, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment