Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Dream 03-28-07

Mom and I had gone to visit grandpa. He lived on top of 3 floors of underground tunnels. They were about a block and a half long, with a lake and some people living in them, in underground homes built off of them, actually. I was nervous whenever I had to spend time in there, even though all of the people, including Kahn (“King of the Hill”), were all very nice.

One time Kahn took a couple of us on a walk on the surface. We passed through a little pond and he told us a ghost story about a couple of kids who had died there. We thought it was a great story until the ghosts of the kids came out of the lake and attacked us. We ran as fast as we could back to the tunnels, but they followed us.

Some people started packing up to leave right away. I did too, until I realized they could just as easily follow us home. The few of us who ended up being left prepared to fight them. Two of us went to Kahn and asked him what we needed to do. He started thinking, then went into a trance. He started speaking Laotian, even had Asian subtitles pop up under his face. I was about to complain that I didn’t understand when the other guy grabbed my wrist and said “I get it!”

He led me to a ledge, stepped right off of it and just floated there! He instructed me to follow him, which I did, then he explained that if we could fight on their turf then we would be victorious.

It wasn’t long after that the lights dimmed and the ghosts appeared. There were about five of us in all. We put up a helluva fight, but weren’t making any progress. Then I found out that Elvis had gotten hurt! I rushed down to him and cradled him in my arms. I chanted over and over “I’m loving so hard, but it’s just not working”. I started to cry and my tears turned into blue and pink light ors that floated around us. Suddenly he was all better!

I was furious at the spirits for what they had done, and used that energy to banish them back to the lake. Even though we won, we all decided it was probably best if we left anyway.

It was all very weird. At first I was running around the outside of a dilapidated building, trying to stay away from a psycho who wanted to kill me. When I finally got away, I ended up getting “home”. I think I was married to the guy from “Clerks”. He liked everything in the house done or setup a certain way. I didn’t mind that. What I minded very much was his little assistant bitch going ahead and doing things for me, like I didn’t know how he liked it. He was busy, but I couldn’t even get to talk to him all day.

I couldn’t take it anymore. I told him what was going on and also told him that if he couldn’t take care of that one thing for me, then I wasn’t sure I could be married to him. I started crying and walked off.

I ran into a guy, not sure who he was, but I’m pretty sure he was a fairly well respected person. I think he sent me off to find someone who, he said, could help me.

No comments:

Post a Comment