Sunday, April 29, 2007

Dream 04-29-07

I was at a college. Actually going to classes and stuff. There were a couple of teachers who would go out of their way to help people. I had just gotten back from some kind of trip and apparently a few people had been attacked in, or disappeared from, my dorm. My roommate claimed to know nothing.

I was going through the place, packing up stuff because I was moving. In the litter box I found a smallish, very flat, very sharp home-made hatchet. I tried to get it to the police or something, but couldn’t find anyone. I went down to the school pool where a bunch of my classmates were gathered for some kind of trivia game. There were a lot of students with kids.

I tried to do some investigating, but came up empty handed. I went back to my new dorm to change. There was construction going on outside of my window and a real sleazy guy came up. He crawled in through my window and started messing with Elvis. When I finally got him to leave, pup followed him! I had to race to follow him. I finally got him back and the sleazy guy followed me. He kept trying to touch me. I screamed for help, but no one could hear me.

No comments:

Post a Comment