Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Dream 04-03-07

We lived in kind of a small town. Every house was open to everyone, some even had their basements connected. Every day John and Leila would set up a little scavenger hunt for anyone interested in doing it. So far no one had found all of the items by the end of the day. I only tried every so often, and never came close.

I’m not sure exactly what happened next, but apparently there was a flash flood, and the building we were in started to float. Two other people and I took charge, making sure everyone was okay and finding ways to protect our “ship”. the water would come and go, and we were in danger of being boarded. Apparently the three of us had somehow made this building seaworthy in case of a flood like this.

One of the other people in charge found some antique pellet gun and several vials of pellets. They weren’t much, but better than nothing. During a lull in the flooding we ended up getting surrounded by some tribal savages. Before they could get in, I went to check the basement. No one had yet. Down there I found three escaped criminals. I knew them to be relatively benign, and they were only trying to survive as we were. One of them asked me to let them help against the attack. I was thinking of how to best use them when I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment