Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Dream 04-10-07

I am so glad that one’s over. First, Aaron’s driving and we’re going down this windy road over a lake. The van hits a bump and goes flying into the lake. Luckily we were able to get under the van before it sank and push it back onto the road. It was still very wet, but we got in and I started driving. He wanted to leave the van until we could have it cleaned, but we were in the middle of nowhere. We had to keep going.

Then we ended up here. Home. Sandra and Robert were here. I had some videos on my camera that I wanted them to have, but she wasn’t feeling well. They left before I could get them on disc.

Then, Aaron and I were at an eclectic sea side town. We had a couple of friends there that Aaron really looked up to because they had ties to the theater in the area. I was showing off pics of pup and his fx work, and he was shopping for supplies. Then, behind my back, one of our “friends” told him he’d never make it because his stuff “looked cheap”.

When I heard about this, I was irate! I chewed out the girl who had said it, then went off on find him. I checked all of his usual haunts, but came up empty handed. I spotted some people we were acquainted with and asked if they had seen him. One guy had. Said he looked real upset (duh) and was mumbling something about going to see Le Miserables. What?! I had spent hours talking to people I didn’t even like and he was going off to see a play without telling me?

I had to do a lot more asking around to find out when and where Le Miserables was playing. Figures it would be at a theater I didn’t know I finally got directions. As I came around the building, all of the last minute people were filing in, I got to the front steps and the doors closed. Not like I could have gotten a ticket anyway. I woke up before I had to sit on the steps for three hours waiting for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment