Saturday, April 28, 2007

Dream 04-28-07

Started out working in some kind of office that had glue bottles all over the place. Everyone was watching a movie, but I was trying to keep busy. I was refilling some of the glue bottles when I found a small wooden box. I don’t remember what was in it, but it seemed important. I put the box back and the boss guy started following me around. He kept trying to feel me up. I managed to get away and into the parking lot where I ran into some friends who helped me escape.

After that I ended up at a family get together/vacation. We were all supposed to go see a movie. I wanted to wear my contacts, but they were nearly the size of my palms. They kept drying out and I spent a good amount of time trying unsuccessfully to get them in.

No comments:

Post a Comment