Monday, April 16, 2007

Dream 04-16-07

Started at a two-story kwik-kar. I had just gotten hired to work the computer/register, but no one would give me the sheet with the buttons on it. It was run by the guys from OCC, and they were always running around and arguing. Not even Mikey would help me out.

Aaron and Elvis were there. Aaron was busy working, and I spent a fair amount of time making sure Elvis stayed out of the way so he wouldn’t get hurt. I also tried to make myself useful by cleaning up.

After work I had to take mom to the hospital for some kind of test. It took forever. When we were going home, Aaron showed up in the car. He ended up talking to the ghost of a boy who had died in a forest fire. We also ended up on some train tracks and almost got hit by a train. Luckily we were all okay. We passed by a huge, colorful marketplace and stopped by a shop called “Green Tea”. It was run by a crazy Hindu guy. We ended up getting a bunch of food for dinner for pretty cheap.

I think there may have been more after that, but if there was, I don’t remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment