Saturday, April 14, 2007

Dream 04-14-07

Aaron and I had an old nature book, so we were traveling around and seeing how much of the stuff in there was still any good. We got to a really swampy area with a beat up old shack right next to the water. He went in the water and made a little pool to catch fish. I found 3 beautiful, brand new pairs of chopsticks. When I did get into the water, I saw what appeared to be a human skeleton. I got to the head and noticed it had devil horns. It looked real, but when I got real close to it, I saw that it was a doll’s head with the horns glued on.

For a short while we walked with mom through a pet shop. I passed a small tank of fluorescent fish and tried to show her, but she wouldn’t look.
After that, Aaron and I ended up about two blocks west of Manor M.S.. Everything was the same, except we knew that instead of the mall, HEB was over there. We decided to walk over, play a crane game and then walk back before checking out the next place in the book. We got up to the school and ended up getting on a bus. It had a crane game built into the outside where a guy in a wheelchair wanted to try for something. I helped him out telekinetically and he won a skeleton with an alien head. After the bus started to go, we realized that we didn’t want to be on it. I asked the bus driver to let us off, which she was kind enough to do. We ended up on a bridge that was under construction, walking back towards HEB.

No comments:

Post a Comment