Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Dream 04-17-07

Not sure if it was the beginning, but the first thing I remember is hauling ass to get away from a humongous, runaway zombie bull elephant. It was coming after me and the only person who could or would help me was Chuck Norris. He’d bait it into following him and try to trip it. In the mean time I was running between buildings trying to stay as far away as possible. When he did finally manage to trip it, I ran up a flight of stairs to the top of an apartment building so I could keep an eye on it without getting too close.

When Chuck Norris came over to say something heroic, I saw the elephant moving around to get up I screamed, jumped off of the building and practically flew maybe 100 miles until I reached a highway. It was fairly busy and I was getting really nervous, because I could sense it getting closer. Then Shaq showed up and helped me across. Not a moment too soon either. I managed my way under a giant blanket and into an ice-cream store just as it passed over.

The lady who ran the place also ran a shelter in the basement. She said I could stay as long as I needed to.

No comments:

Post a Comment