Saturday, April 7, 2007

Dream 04-07-07

I’m not sure about the beginning except that Elvis was sick. We gave him some medicine, let him poop and he was all better. Carlito was there.

The second part had a lot going on. Aaron and I were at a huge house that we were going to inherit. We spent most of the time down in the basement area. A few different people would come and go, and we made some new friends. I became kinda good friends with Carlos Mencia and a lady who reminded me of Sandy.

I don’t remember how, but I ended up outside. Naked. The house was being used for some important ceremony, so I had to sneak in. I got into an area with some pews, but people were filing in so I sat in one. Luckily someone had left a blanket there, so I wrapped it around myself and continued on downstairs.

The place was mostly empty, and the furniture had been moved to make more room. I got dressed and was informed that Aaron had set me up to get a lap dance from Carlos. I thought it might be fun so I sat down and waited. He came in, flirted with me a little and then sauntered over to this skinny albino chick with a green afro! He started dancing for her, then turned to look at me. Smiling like it was a show for me.

I flipped him the double bird, got up and left. I went around the corner and found Aaron. He was French kissing a chick who was straddling his lap, had one on each knee, and one standing behind him with her boobs on his head. I said, “Well, fuck you too then” and kept walking. He said, “Aw shit” and got up to follow me. Just as I reached the front door, he grabbed my arm and I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment