Monday, April 9, 2007

Dream 04-09-07

Started out at grandma’s house. Except she wasn’t there, a bunch of other people were. The whole place had been re-decorated, but there just wasn’t enough room for everybody. I couldn’t get an ounce of privacy.

Down in the basement someone’s cousin was set up in a hospital bed. I don’t know what was wrong with her. I started talking to Brak and the girl in the bed started choking on a bone or something. I preformed the Heimlich and everyone was happy. I told mom I wanted to go home.

Home was not what I expected. It was a huge temple-like building in a big crater. There were two new rope bridges that went up and seemed to be suspended in mid-air. I was married to a guy who looked like a mix between Vanilla Ice and John Cena, and he had Aaron’s personality. Also, I got the distinct impression that I was married to someone else in another state as well.

This guy was obsessed with getting me into shape. Not because he was ashamed of me. He couldn’t keep his hands off of me! No, because I wanted to get in shape. That’s what the new ladders were for. He said I was going to go up and down them until I really worked up a sweat.

I was real excited to get started but when I got outside, a huge wind picked up. The ladders whipped around like crazy and I was really scared. I didn’t want to let him down, though, so I steeled myself and walked towards them. I woke up before having to climb.

No comments:

Post a Comment