Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Dream 01-31-06

I got an almost bird’s eye view of myself driving around a neighborhood. I was trying to get out, but it was very confusing. I kept hitting dead-ends and driving over curbs. I finally just got out of the car and walked up to this house. It was very dark and hard to see. I was ducked down near a puddle of something. A guy busted out of the front door, tossed me two guns and disappeared behind a pillar. There was a lot of yelling and gunfire. Someone crept around the doorway, took me completely by surprise. I got covered in the stuff from the puddle and he started rubbing what I believe was salt into my arm. I felt so betrayed as I felt myself mutating. My arm started bubbling and my skin became hard and grainy. Somehow, for some reason, I got Aaron and Elvis into the car. I turned back to look at the house and saw Onyx outside the door. I went to get her and she exploded. That woke me up quick. I went back to sleep and had another dream, but I don’t remember that one at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment