Saturday, January 14, 2006

Dream 01-14-06

I was at school, but for more of an extracurricular thing. There was about 15 of us and we were doing some sort of experimental research/role-playing deal. We kept moving from place to place around the school grounds, breaking up into smaller groups and then reconverging. It was about 2 or 3 in the afternoon, but it was dark outside. The last group I was in I was talking to a couple of people and we got into a car and went around back. We were leaving on some short poles, starting to get bored. I opened up a classroom door and asked when we were supposed to get out of there. The teacher was messing with me and said 10, but a student closer to me said 4. The clock on the wall read 3:20.

I was talking to a guy about that. He reminded me of someone, but I don’t remember who. He pointed off into the distance. I walked a ways and found 3 different grills. 2 gas and 1 charcoal. They were all stuffed with burgers and hot dogs. One of the grills tipped over, and I righted it. Soon after, the guy and I walked to his house. It was kind of run down, and on the corner of a lot were all of the buildings were torn down. We only stayed for a minute before his dad came home. Then we walked up the hill and ended up at the stairs to an apartment building. We sat and this girl came up with a stack of drawings. She sat them on the stairs in front of us and went upstairs. Then another girl came up, grabbed the papers and said something about “fixing them”.

I started in a school bathroom. There was a bucket of fried chicken balanced on one of the stall doors. I had to pee and get changed, so I picked another one. There was another girl in there I was talking to but never saw. This big, pudgyish guy came in and I shielded myself. We were screwing with him until he left.

My job, for part of a movie, was to run down a street while a cheetah chased me. After shooting for a while I went back to the school to change again. There was this guy who was friends with the bigger guy, and he kept making fun of my clothes. I don’t’ know why I cared, but I kept changing them and asking him until finally I gave up and wore what I wanted. I was more than a little disturbed to discover how pudgy I was.

No comments:

Post a Comment