Monday, January 30, 2006

Dream 01-30-06

I was driving an unfamiliar car through a mall parking lot. I guess I sent off the people I was with and ended up on a bicycle. I ended up next to a lawyer’s office where I knew a girl that worked there. She reminded me of Stacey Kiebler. I took my bike in so it wouldn’t get stolen, and put it behind a wall near the bathroom. I noticed that the office was set up like a crossroad with bisecting hallways. I walked to the front desk to talk to my friend. She was wearing pink. The lawyer came in from his office and sat on the floor in a foyer type area. I started asking him about a job, said I’d do anything. All he had to say, very arrogantly, was that they dine in thank-you-very-much. I was about to plead my case when he got right in my face and suggested I leave. I got the feeling there was something more personal going on between him and my friend. I’m not sure, but I get the feeling that instead of leaving I went into the kitchen area and started climbing on the counters.

No comments:

Post a Comment