Friday, January 13, 2006

Dream 01-13-06

I was at a house, for a slumber party, I believe. There was five or six people there and some food and movies. There was a guy, kind of a mix between Shawn, John and Aaron, who was really into me. I could sense what he was feeling. I followed him into his room and we had this wild, crazy, passionate sex. Afterwards, he got on the computer saying he had to work. I was laying on the bed mentally kissing him and feeling him. He said “Stop that, you know I can’t resist you.” So I continued until he leapt on me again.

Shortly after, things went terribly wrong. A negative presence had completely permeated the hose. As I walked around I could feel the air was sticky and almost magnetic in some parts. Especially in the pantry cabinets. I got to work using a stick of incense to cleanse the area. I noticed I was using a chopstick for a wand. I almost got pulled into one of the cabinets. By the time I woke up, it felt as if I wasn’t making any progress at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment