Friday, January 27, 2006

Dream 01-27-06

I was in Europe somewhere, talking to a chick about my age. She offered to take me and these two guys on a tour of a town nearby. I mentioned that I had been there before, but it seemed no one heard me.

At the town she started a whole tour guide speech, like she had memorized it or something. While she was talking I tried to grab a rather large pamphlet, but it seemed to be stuck in the rack. I don’t remember much about the town, just that it was old, open and empty. She talked for a really long time, but I don’t remember any details about what she said.

I ended up in a stairwell of an apartment building. I was talking to this guy. I was in my underwear standing in some sort of apparatus. It was spraying a blue liquid all over my legs. I’m not sure if it was a dye or temporary paint. When I stepped off of it, the color was not as prominent as I would have liked. I got a darker blue and did my face. It was very thick and I needed a towel to wipe off my eyes. I think I actually looked at myself in a mirror to accomplish this without screwing up the dye/paint.

No comments:

Post a Comment