Sunday, January 1, 2006

Dream 01-01-06

It was . . . unusual. I believe I was visiting relatives. There was supposed to be a dinner, but people kept disappearing, and people would go looking for them. So I went exploring. mom was trying to grab bottles off a really high shelf, so I helped her out.

Then I ran into someone. Shawn. I still wanted him. We began flirting then took off for an empty room to be alone. I was giving him head, and we were about to have sex when someone knocked on the door. We got dressed and I answered it. I left for just a minute to help clean something up. when I got back, he was in bed with someone else.

I became irate. I screamed at him and started throwing tapes at both of them. pegged both of them good. I ran off crying into the darkness. I got to the van in the middle of a large parking lot and started packing it up. I went into a convenience store to pick something up and ran into Shawn there. We were getting to talking when I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment