Thursday, January 5, 2006

Dream 01-05-06

I think the town was built on water. There was a lady running a book shop who was against magic. I took off across the water to find something. Proof, maybe? When I came back she had gone out of business, so I picked through the books that were left and passed out the useful ones.

Aaron, mom and I went to some indoor carnival/flea market thing. There was a theme, but I don’t remember. We kept getting split up, so I left. When we came back later it was totally deserted and covered in cobwebs. We were using an old, abandoned shop as a storage unit.

Then I was at a run-down two story house. People were arguing about who was going where for a holiday dinner. It was snowing. One chick was begging her mom to tell her which guy was her real brother. It was the one that nobody suspected. I have no idea what my role in the last part was.

No comments:

Post a Comment