Saturday, January 7, 2006

Dream 01-07-06

Started out in school. Last class of the last day. We were taking a test, I was the only one to finish. It was maybe 17 questions long.

Then, for some reason, dad and I were driving someplace pretty far away. He started to fall asleep, so he pulled over into this fast food place so I could drive. He climbed into the backseat. Somehow when I got behind the wheel, we ended up on bikes. He was still tired, told me to go ahead and he’d catch up.

After a while it started to get dark. There was a whole area in front of me that was on fire. Two people came up from my left on bikes, and the 3 of us converged near a whole group of old-world looking villagers. I asked the two if the fire was bad the way they came, since dad was supposed to be catching up. We were surrounded in fire that wasn’t really hot, and the villagers were looking for their cricket.

The three of us started searching. The guy from the pair I ran into found it up the road aways. When I tried to catch a glimpse, he showed me, but it was wrapped in a tiny green bag with what looked like a strip of dried corn husk tying it shut.

I thought there would be celebration, but from my left I saw the Egyptian Falcon headed God leading us down a side road. One I realized I knew when we reached a small white building in the woods. I felt that we were captives. We went in through the back door to a room of glass doored refrigerators filled with alcohol. I tried to reach for some, but one of the villagers said it wouldn’t be a good idea.

We were being driven down a hall, and I found a bathroom and storage room. Each I had tried to hide in last time I was there. I instinctively ran to the bathroom, several people followed me to stop me, so I went through a side door into the storage room. It was cramped with stuff, which made me feel better. I locked the doors, but they were trying to break In. I held my hands up and concentrated on putting up a magic barrier. The walls began to shift and the doors disappeared into a corner. I was safe and ready to look for the secret tunnel when I got dizzy and woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment