Friday, January 20, 2006

Dream 01-20-06

I was at some sort of function. There was a guy who would not stop talking. I tried to gather up Aaron and Elvis, but it was hard to move around for some reason. We got to this shed, but there was already a dog there, so we had to move carefully. My mouth felt funny. I pulled out my left top incisor and it was huge and deformed. I really didn’t want it in my mouth, but I didn’t want to be toothless either.

We got back to the trailer. I was walking around the yard and there were a couple “official looking” guys there. I asked them what they wanted and they told me my house was on fire. I went back and got everyone out. I could see flames under the house and in some of the walls. It didn’t seem to be spreading. There wasn’t much damage, and no one was hurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment