Saturday, January 28, 2006

Dream 01-28-06

There was a crossroads, but not much else. Just empty fields and one house right on a corner. Lots of people, we were gathering together for some kind of celebration. I had a gift or offering of some kind. I believe it was a vase or urn or something. All of a sudden there was a rumbling. Everyone, mostly, went down into the basement. A few people were caught in a heavy van across the road, while I was in an old VW bug. It started to rain down really hard. Something swept past me and ripped the doors off of my car. Shortly after, a torrential mudslide raced down towards us. I held on to the car frame as I was covered in mud. I could hear the others yelling as the car slid and turned across the road. I could almost feel the cold wetness. Then it all stopped, the rain and mud, and I had come to a stop nestled right up against the van. We all convened in the middle of the crossroads. The only damage was the doors ripped off my bug. Everyone and everything else was muddy, but untouched.

No comments:

Post a Comment