Thursday, January 26, 2006

Dream 01-26-06

I started on the porch of this creepy old house. I was with some other people and we were taking pictures. I left down a path and came across a tiny trailer. I picked up a cat and stuck it inside. Further down the path it got darker, like it was night. I was at a fence. I pulled down a part of it and climbed over. I recognized it as my old house and wanted to snoop around. There were 2 huge Rottweilers, but there was a bag of dog biscuits next to me. I threw a couple at the dogs and darted across the yard. When inside, I came into the bathroom. It was dark. I saw some vases in the room across the hall. One had my name on it, but it also had another name on it. Phil or something. There was movement to my right so I headed left into the living room. It was dark, and mom was in there in a chair. I thought she was asleep, but as I made my way to the front door I noticed she was not. I was about to say something when Vince Neil came around the corner. He had a beer and a gun. When he went to take a drink I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment